Crash Pad BOUNCE
14 in stock
Two pads in one, patented model. A compact crash pad for urban climbers, easy to store.
- Characteristic = foldable in 4, it can be separated into 2 pads, secured together with velcro lengthways, ideal for traverses, circuits or just to make two separate crash pads. With 4 handles, it’s easy to move between 2 climbs
- Washable outer in recycled polyester = for eco-friendly climbers
- High density foam = perfect impact
- Removable shoulder straps and handles to carry it = I like to move it move it
- Shoe cleaning double sided doormat = don’t leave anything behind
For regular and ingenious climber.
Dimensions opened : 150x100x11 cm
Weight : 7,5 kg
Storage : folded to save a lot of space
- Outer material:
Upper: 900 denier 100% recycled polyester
Underlay and sides : 600 denier 100% recycled polyester with a TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) coating, non-slip and washable for better resistance and protection
- Inner material:
High density 15 mm EVA foam stopping the impact
10 cm high density polyurethane foam to cushion falls and make it more comfortable
- Long-lasting details:
Metallic buckles and resistant velcro
Seamless edges to reduce the risk of fabric ripping with falls
Everything about our commitments in We Act.
Our Bounce is pampered by our teams, from its creation to the delivery at your home. The cut and design are drawn by our product manager and fashion design team in our showroom Atelier near Annecy.
Once the perfect silhouette is found, with the materials we like, our valued partner Khoahmai in Vietnam takes charge of the production, a family-owned company we support in its growth.
Come to have a look to Our Ateliers.
DISCOVER THE VIDEO