Out of stock
Two pads in one. A compact crash pad for eco-friendly climbers.
Restocking in October, check our points of sale if you want it before.
- Characteristic = foldable in 4, it can be separated into 2 pads, secured together with velcro lengthways, ideal for traverses, circuits or just to make two separate crash pads. With 4 handles, it’s easy to move between 2 climbs
- Washable outer in recycled polyester = for eco-friendly climbers
- High density foam = perfect impact
- Removable shoulder straps and handles to carry it = I like to move it move it
- Shoe cleaning double sided doormat = don’t leave anything behind
For regular climber.
Dimensions opened : 133x100x12 cm
Weight : 6,7 kg
Storage : folded to save a lot of space
- Outer material:
Upper: 900 denier 100% recycled polyester
Underlay and sides : 600 denier 100% recycled polyester with a TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) coating, non-slip and washable for better resistance and protection
- Inner material:
High density 15 mm EVA foam stopping the impact
10 cm high density polyurethane foam to cushion falls and make it more comfortable
- Long-lasting details:
Metallic buckles and resistant velcro
Seamless edges to reduce the risk of fabric ripping with falls
Everything about our commitments in We Act.
Our Bounce is pampered by our teams, from its creation to the delivery at your home. The cut and design are drawn by our product manager and fashion design team in our showroom Atelier near Annecy.
Once the perfect silhouette is found, with the materials we like, our valued partner August in Vietnam takes charge of the production, a family-owned company we support in its growth.
Come to have a look to Our Ateliers.
Du design 100% français !