60 in stock (can be backordered)
A unique backpack SNAP x Séverine Dietrich in limited edition.
- Characteristic = an artistic collaboration made from pad’s scraps, each piece is unique
- Recycled polyester and washable coating = save the planet with style
- Padded compartment for laptop = to geek wherever you want
- Sided key pocket = nothing left to loose
- Daisy chain to clip your climbing shoes =good bye bad smell
And if you’d like it lighter : Haulbag light.
Dimensions : 54 x 25 x 16 cm
Capacity : 18 L
Laptop compartment: 38 x 29 cm (compatible with a 13 inches maximum)
100% recycled polyester, 600 deniers Back and straps: 900 deniers, 100% recycled polyester Internal closure on top of the bag: 200 deniers, 100% recycled polyester Metallic buckles = good bye plastic
Everything about our commitments in We Act.
Our Haulbag Dietrich is pampered by our teams, from its creation to the delivery at your home. The cut and design are drawn by our product manager and fashion design team in our showroom Atelier near Annecy.
Once the perfect silhouette is found, with the materials we like, our valued partner August in Vietnam takes charge of the production, a family-owned company we support in its growth.
Curious soul, visit Our Ateliers.
100% French design.