Severine Dietrich, a french artist imagined a new design for our HAULBAG inspired by both mountains and city buildings creating a limited edition !
SNAP HAULBAG 18L is a versatile product with all the necessary functions to please climbers and city dwellers.
It is composed of a large pouch of 18 litres for all stuff, a second padded compartment for a lap-top, and an exterior daisy chain to hang climbing shoes on.
Instead of plastic, the HAULBAG18 has a more hard-wearing and eco-friendly buckle.
- Bag made from 600 deniers, 100% recycled polyester with a recycled TPU coating, non-slip and washable.
- Closure skirt on top of the bag made from 200 deniers, 100% recycled polyester.
- Padded external side pockets for laptop and personal belongings.
- Back and straps are in 900 deniers, 100% recycled polyester
- External daisy chain
- Solid, eco sound metal aluminium buckles.
Size and capacity
We have decided to collaborate for the very first time with Séverine Dietrich, a French artist inspired by nature, architecture and urban design.
Séverine Dietrich lives and works in Lyon. A graduate of the School of Fine Arts in Lyon, Dietrich works in Palais Rouville, a collective workshop in the heart of the hills of La Croix-Rousse in Lyon.
Her work as an artist is focused on creating graphical landscapes that in the form of mountains, as well as more abstract shapes. Her palette of colors can be seen in her canvas paintings and screen prints that are a cross between architectural design and visions of changing landscapes.
And she’s a big fan of climbing!