A pure organic artistic sweater, by SNAP x Severine Dietrich.
- 100% organic cotton = nature fully respected
- Collaboration with Séverine Dietrich = an artistic discovery in limited edition
- Brushed fleece = hotter than fire
- Strenghtened collar = bye bye crinkled collar
Séverine Dietrich is a French artist (and a climber) getting inspired from nature, architecture and urban design in order to create colourful and modern patterns.
Standard cut. In order to avoid unnecessary water consumption, this product has not been pre-washed. It may slightly shrink during the first washing.
100% organic cotton (270g/m2)
- Resistant natural fabric, comfortable and eco-friendly (no pesticides, no insecticides, no artificial fertilizers, no GMO and a reduced consumption of water)
- Water-based, chemical free inks
Everything about our materials and commitments in We Act.
Our Dietrich sweater is pampered by our teams, from its creation to the delivery at your home. The cut and design are drawn by our product manager and fashion design team in our showroom Atelier near Annecy. Once the perfect silhouette is found, with the materials we like, our valued partner in Turkey takes charge of the production, as the european specialist of organic fabrics.
Come on, let’s have a look to Our Ateliers.
100% French design.
CLOTHING SIZE CHART