Out of stock
The Grand Wham is the biggest crash pad of the range and is suitable for committed climbers attempting highballs. This monobloc model has no central fold ensuring the best possible landing and safety. Its removable velcro fastenings located on the underside of the pad can be stowed away in a specially designed pocket to keep them clean. The seamless edges reduce the risk of fabric ripping with falls and increase its durability.
- a shoe cleaning double sided doormat on which to wipe your feet.
- a carry belt for easy transport. Ideal for carrying to climbing sites.
Instead of plastic, the GRAND WHAM pad has a metal buckle belt making it more hard-wearing and eco-friendly.
Flat in order to make sure the foam remains in a good homogeneous shape.
High quality SNAP cushioning
For high performance / intensive practice
- upper: 900 denier 100% recycled polyester
- underlay and sides : 600 denier 100% recycled polyester with a TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) coating, non-slip and washable for better resistance and protection
- high density 20 mm EVA impact reducing foam
- 12 cm high density polyurethane foam to cushion falls and make it more comfortable.
3 velcro fastenings
3 carry handles
Weight and dimensions
150 x 120 x 15 cm (open)
Weight: 10 kg
Air Technology: A series of several foam cubes in individual covers velcroed together then perforated to regulate the release of air. The pad offers good landing comfort from low height that hardens when falling from height or with speed.
Crash pads with Air Technology have the unique feature of adapting to the climber’s fall and protecting them in any circumstance.