Crash Pad GRAND WHAM
Oops! Victim of its own success this product is out of stock
A large eco-friendly pad for highballs climbers.
- Characteristic = biggest crash pad of the range for highballs addicts
- Washable outer in recycled polyester = for eco-friendly daredevils
- Air technology* = a SNAP invention to get the perfect impact with this monobloc model (no central fold) in high density foam
- Carrying belt, removable velcro and handles to carry it = I like to move it
- Shoe cleaning double sided doormat = keep it clean !
For committed climbers attempting highballs.
If you prefer a smaller pad, check out the little brother : Wham Crash Pad.
*Patented SNAP invention: the PU foam is divided in several foam cubes. Each of them is encapsulated and drilled to spread the impact. The result is : firm for the high falls, flexible for the law falls.
Dimensions open : 150x120x14 cm
Weight : 10 kg
Flat storage recommended to make sure the foam remains in a good homogeneous shape.
- Outer material:
Upper: 900 denier 100% recycled polyester
Underlay and sides : 600 denier 100% recycled polyester with a TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) coating, non-slip and washable for better resistance and protection
- Inner material:
High density 2 cm EVA (ethylene-vinyl acetate) impact reducing foam
11 cm high density polyurethane foam to cushion falls and make it more comfortable
- Long-lasting details:
Metal buckles and resistant velcro
Seamless edges to reduce the risk of fabric ripping with falls
Everything you want to know in We Act.
Our Grand Wham is pampered by our teams, from its creation to the delivery at your home. The cut and design are drawn by our product manager and fashion design team in our showroom Atelier near Annecy.
Once the perfect silhouette is found, with the materials we like, our valued partner Khoahmai in Vietnam takes charge of the production, a family-owned company we support in its growth.
Pay us a visit in Our Ateliers.
DISCOVER THE VIDEO