An artistic backpack in limited edition. Inspired from the legendary multi pitch route haulbag.
- Unique design = collab with the French street artist, Astro
- 100% recycled polyester = save the planet with punch
- Padded compartment for laptop = geek everywhere
- Sided key pocket = nothing to loose
- Daisy chain to clip your climbing shoes =good bye bad smell
Astro is a self-taught French artist. He started street art in 2000 with “wildstyle” graffitis, a complex pattern with entangled letters. Then moving to more abstract expression, he’s become famous with his sense of shadow effects and perspectives. In his universe, contemporanean optical illusion is the queen.
Dimensions : 54 x 25 x 16 cm
Capacity : 18 L
Laptop compartment: 38 x 29 cm (compatible with a 13 inches maximum)
- 100% recycled polyester, 600 deniers
- Back and straps: 900 deniers, 100% recycled polyester
- Internal closure on top of the bag: 200 deniers, 100% recycled polyester
- Metallic buckles = good bye plastic
Everything you want to know in We Act.
Our Haulbag is pampered by our teams, from its creation to the delivery at your home. The cut and design are drawn by our product manager and fashion design team in our showroom Atelier near Annecy.
Once the perfect silhouette is found, with the materials we like, our valued partner August in Vietnam takes charge of the production, a family-owned company we support in its growth.
Visit Our Ateliers.
100% French design.