52,50€ – 60,00€
A jeans shirt for any circumstances, perfectly flexible and sustainable.
- Organic cotton, recycled polyester, elastane = save the planet with style
- 4 way-stretch = for urban fellas always on the move
- Chest pocket = nothing left to lose
Jeans with a straight and modern cut. In order to avoid unnecessary water consumption, this product has not been prewashed. It may slightly shrink during the first washing.
Denim effect canvas in recycled, organic and flexible fabrics, made from a sustainable process (heavy metals, formaldehydes, GMO enzymes and carcinogenic amines prohibited).
- Woven fabric (200g/m2): 70% organic cotton 17% recycled polyester 13% elestane (stretch and comfortable)
- Bi-stretch technology: unique process allowing a stretch effect in all directions
- Resistant embossed SNAP buttons in aged-nickel
Everything about our materials and commitments in We Act.
Our jean shirt is pampered by our teams, from its creation to the delivery at your home. The cut and design are drawn by our product manager and fashion design team in our showroom Atelier near Annecy. Once the perfect silhouette is found, with the materials we like, our valued partner August in Vietnam takes charge of the production, a family-owned company we support in its growth.
Discover our teams and visit our ateliers here.
100% French design.
With SNAP, everyone can be yogi.
CLOTHING SIZE CHART