A stretch overshirt in twill, straight and urban cut. Eco-friendly manufacture.
- Characteristic = a casual but elegant look for an urban or wild/climbing use
- Organic cotton and lycra = save the planet with style
- 4 way-stretch = stretch fabric in all directions for a perfect freedom of movement
- Chest and side pockets = nothing left to lose
- Peculiarity = inside pockets to store your climbing shoes on your way to a climbing spot
Standard straight cut. Designed as a jacket . If you are between two sizes or if you prefer to wear it bare-skin like a shirt, chose a size under. Refer to our size guide.
Twill in organic cotton and lycra, made from a sustainable process (heavy metals, formaldehydes, GMO enzymes and carcinogenic amines prohibited).
- Twill stretch and comfortable (331g/m2): 91% organic cotton 9% lycra
- Four-way-stretch technology: eco-friendly process allowing a stretch effect in all directions
Everything about our materials and commitments in We Act.
Our overshirt is pampered by our teams, from its creation to the delivery at your home. The cut and design are drawn by our product manager and fashion design team in our showroom Atelier near Annecy.
Once the perfect silhouette is found, with the materials we like, our valued partner Prima in Vietnam takes charge of the production, a family-owned company we support in its growth.
Discover our teams and visit our Workshops.
100% French design.
With SNAP, everyone can be yogi.
CLOTHING SIZE CHART