Crash Pad REBOUND
96 in stock
An eco-friendly and foldable crash pad for urban climbers.
- A powerful color = with SNAP, you’re always climbing with style
- Washable outer in recycled polyester = for eco-friendly climbers
- High density foam = safe impact
- Removable shoulder straps and handles = I like to move it
- Shoe cleaning double sided doormat
For regular and tenacious climber.
Dimensions opened : 120x100x11 cm
Weight : 6,2 kg
Storage : folded to save a lot of space
- Outer material:
Upper: 900 denier 100% recycled polyester
Underlay and sides : 600 denier 100% recycled polyester with a TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) coating, non-slip and washable for better resistance and protection
- Inner material:
High density 1,5 cm EVA (ethylene-vinyl acetate) foam stopping the impact
9 cm high density polyurethane foam to cushion falls and make it more comfortable
- Long-lasting and eco-friendly details:
Metallic buckles and resistant velcro, 0 plastic tolerated
Seamless edges to reduce the risk of fabric ripping with falls
Everything you want to know in We Act.
Our Rebound is pampered by our teams, from its creation to the delivery at your home. The cut and design are drawn by our product manager and fashion design team in our showroom Atelier near Annecy.
Once the perfect silhouette is found, with the materials we like, our valued partner Khoahmai in Vietnam takes charge of the production, a family-owned company we support in its growth.
Let’s visit Our Workshops.