The inescapable shell jacket, stretch in recycled nylon.
- Characteristic = water resistant 10K and breathability 10K avoiding condensation and sweat
- Recycled nylon = save the planet and stay dry
- Freedom of movement = suitable for climbing or everyday urban life
- 2 side pockets , 2 water resistant zipped front pocket = nothing to lose
- Bonus = climbing shoe interior pockets for the approach
Straight and modern cut. Standard sizing, but in case of doubt refer to our size guide.
Veste en nylon recyclé imperméable et stretch (274 gr/M2):
- 97% recycled nylon, 3% elasthanne
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Zelan R3 from Hunstamann, PFC Free
- Zip water resistant, waterproof seams on shoulder, armholes and collar
- PU lining in full lamination
- 2 layers
Everything about our materials in We Act.
Our Shell Jacket is pampered by our teams, from its creation to the delivery at your home. The cut and design are drawn by our product manager and fashion design team in our showroom Atelier near Annecy.
Once the perfect silhouette is found, with the materials we like, our valued partner Prima in Vietnam takes charge of the production, a family-owned company we support in its growth.
Discover our teams and visit Our Workshops.
100% French design.
CLOTHING SIZE CHART