SLIM JEAN PANTS
A stretch climbing jeans for men. Urban or outdoor, wear them in any circumstances.
- Organic cotton, recycled polyester, elastane = save the planet with flexibility
- 4-way stretch = for urban fellas always on the move
- Secret pocket for your phone, keys and loop for your climbing brush = nothing left to lose
Denim effect canvas in recycled, organic and flexible fabrics, made from a sustainable process (heavy metals, formaldehydes, GMO enzymes and carcinogenic amines prohibited).
Woven fabric (200g/m2):
- 70% organic cotton
- 17% recycled polyester
- 13% elestane (twill stretch and comfortable)
- Bi-stretch technology: unique process allowing a stretch effect in all directions
Details thought to last.
- SNAP belt patch in recycled pad’s fabric
- Embossed SNAP buttons in aged-nickel
- Zip fly
- Double topstitch belt loop
- Inner pockets in canvas
Everything about our materials and commitments in We Act.
Our slim jean pants are pampered by our teams, from the creation to the delivery at your home. The cut and design are drawn by our product manager and fashion design team in our showroom Atelier near Annecy. Once the perfect silhouette is found, with the materials we like, our valued partner August in Vietnam takes charge of the production, a family-owned company we support in its growth.
Come on, let’s have a look to Our Ateliers.
100% French design.
With SNAP, everyone can be yogi.
CLOTHING SIZE CHART
DISCOVER THE VIDEO