Light and knitted shorts in organic cotton. Short version of our urban jogging.
- Recycled polyester and organic cotton = save the planet with swag
- Wonder shape = stretch pants with a maximum elongation always coming back to its initial shape
- Four way stretch fabric, elastic waist and crotch gusset = freedom of movement adapted to climbers and active people
- Climbing brush loop = nothing to lose
Staight and modern cut. Take you usual siza. In case of doubt, refer to our size guide.
Recycled, organic and flexible fabrics.
Woven fabric (250g/m2):
- 53% recycled polyester
- 29% organic cotton
- 18% elasthanne
Four-way stretch and wonder shape technology:
- 4-way-stretch : special weaving allowing a perfect elasticity in all directions for an optimal freedom of movement
- Wonder shape : maximum elongation and stretch without loosing its initial shapes
Everything about our materials and commitments in We Act.
Our wide pants are pampered by our teams, from the creation to the delivery at your home. The cut and design are drawn by our product manager and fashion design team in our showroom Atelier near Annecy.
Once the perfect silhouette is found, with the materials we like, our valued partner Prima in Vietnam takes charge of the production, a family-owned company we support in its growth.
Come to have a look to Our Ateliers.
100% French design.
With SNAP, everyone can be yogi.
CLOTHING SIZE CHART