Out of stock
SNAP best-seller: a light and resistant crash pad.
Next delivery in October. If you want it before check our points of sale.
- Characteristic = large landing zone and no central folding for a safe impact
- Washable outer in recycled polyester = save the planet with style
- Monobloc model with high density foam = great falls
- Removable shoulder straps and handles = I like to move it move it
- Shoe cleaning doormat included into the pad = no tracks left
For regular climbers.
Dimensions opened : 125x100x12 cm
Weight : 6,2 kg
Flat storage recommended to make sure the foam remains in a good homogeneous shape.
- Outer material:
Upper: 900 denier 100% recycled polyester
Underlay and sides : 600 denier 100% recycled polyester with a TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) coating, non-slip and washable for better resistance and protection
- Inner material:
High density 15 mm EVA foam stopping the impact
10 cm high density polyurethane foam to cushion falls and make it more comfortable
- Long-lasting details:
Metallic buckles and resistant velcro
Seamless edges to reduce the risk of fabric ripping with falls
Everything about our comittments in We Act.
Our Stamina is pampered by our teams, from its creation to the delivery at your home. The cut and design are drawn by our product manager and fashion design team in our showroom Atelier near Annecy.
Once the perfect silhouette is found, with the materials we like, our valued partner August in Vietnam takes charge of the production, a family-owned company we support in its growth
Visit Our Ateliers.