Technical Merino LS
A soft merino wool long sleeves T-shirt.
- Merino wool certified = antibacterial properties
- Tencel [eucalyptus fibers 100% ecological] = absorbing material, solid and resistant
- Straight cut and casual look = leave the polo neck in your shelves
Adapted to the “stop and start” characteristic of climbing, and for everyday life.
Straight and modern cut.
In order to avoid unnecessary water consumption, this product has not been prewashed. It may slightly shrink during the first washing.
Natural fabrics, flexible, technical and sustainable (280g/m2).
- 57% tencel (eucalyptus fibers 100% eclological, soft, resistant and breathable)
- 38% certified merino wool (no mulesing)
- 5% elestane (twill stretch and comfortable)
- Water-based, chemical free inks
Everything about our materials and commitments in We Act.
Our technical merino tee-shirt is pampered by our teams, from its creation to the delivery at your home. The cut and design are drawn by our product manager and fashion design team in our showroom Atelier near Annecy.
Once the perfect silhouette is found, with the materials we like, our valued partner Seyfeli in Turkey takes charge of the production, as a european specialist in organic fabrics.
Discover our teams and visit Our Ateliers.
100% French design.
CLOTHING SIZE CHART
DISCOVER THE VIDEO