Crash Pad WHAM
17 in stock (can be backordered)
An eco-friendly pad for highballs fanatics.
- Characteristic = a robust crash pad with a perfect impact, whatever the height
- Washable outer in recycled polyester = for eco-friendly daredevils
- Air technology = a SNAP invention to get the perfect impact with this monobloc model (no central fold) in high density foam
- Carrying belt, removable velcro and handles to carry it = I like to move it move it
- Shoe cleaning double sided doormat = no tracks left
For committed climbers attempting highballs.
And if you rather like it bigger, check this out : Grand Wham.
©Marine Thevenet, French climber Clément Lechaptois – Top Notch (8B/v13)
Dimensions opened : 150x100x15 cm
Weight : 8,4 kg
Flat storage recommended to make sure the foam remains in a good homogeneous shape.
- Outer material:
Upper: 900 denier 100% recycled polyester
Underlay and sides : 600 denier 100% recycled polyester with a TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) coating, non-slip and washable for better resistance and protection
- Inner material:
High density 20 mm EVA impact reducing foam
12 cm high density polyurethane foam to cushion falls and make it more comfortable
- Long-lasting details:
Metallic buckles and resistant velcro
Seamless edges to reduce the risk of fabric ripping with falls
Everything about our commitments in We Act.
Our Wham is pampered by our teams, from its creation to the delivery at your home. The cut and design are drawn by our product manager and fashion design team in our showroom Atelier near Annecy.
Once the perfect silhouette is found, with the materials we like, our valued partner August in Vietnam takes charge of the production, a family-owned company we support in its growth.
Come on, pay us a visit in Our Ateliers.