Street wear pants in organic cotton.
- Characteristic = large fitting for a street and casual style
- 91% organic cotton = save the planet with style
- 4 way-stretch = freedom of movement adapted to climbers and urban fellas always on the move
- Zipped side pockets, patch pockets on the back and loop for your climbing brush = nothing to lose
Large cut for a street wear style : slightly high waistline with gusseted crotch for comfort and style, straight legs. In case of doubt, refer to our size guide.
Recycled, organic and flexible fabrics.
Woven fabric (331g/m2):
- 91% organic cotton
- 9% lycra
Four-way stretch technology:
- Special weaving allowing a perfect elasticity in all directions for an optimal freedom of movement
Everything about our materials and commitments in We Act.
Our wide pants are pampered by our teams, from the creation to the delivery at your home. The cut and design are drawn by our product manager and fashion design team in our showroom Atelier near Annecy.
Once the perfect silhouette is found, with the materials we like, our valued partner August in Vietnam takes charge of the production, a family-owned company we support in its growth.
Come to have a look to Our Ateliers.
100% French design.
With SNAP, everyone can be yogi.
CLOTHING SIZE CHART